Merry Christmas fellow Dingoes, Burgers and EU infidels.
- Year in review
- How might the SSM plebiscite be reflected in another republic referendum
- Boomers and Bitcoin: the Boomers relationships with financial ethics
- Increase number of foreign-born migrants out of the population
- The Year of the Ponzi
- A week of probable crime
- Melbourne Truck of peace
- The Melbourne African problem
- Indian student bashing revisionism, import the next invasive species
- Terrorism and crime make the state stronger
- Chinese takes over little by little
- Identity Evropa shrine for slain Australian woman Justine Damond removed
Mueck’s Mass reminds the viewer that multiculturalism itself is created by forces of dispossession, resettlement and exile, and the wealth required to afford the self-flattery of 18th century portraiture was won by a colonial project of brutal expansionism that birthed a legacy of bone-piles throughout the world.
- Dingo Predictions
- Q&A competition